Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Toes In The Sand....

Our little family rented a beach house over Mother's Day weekend. We brought our friends, the Beachy's with us. The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time. Missy and I went shopping, the guys took the kids fishing and we had some fun on the beach. I'm looking forward to going back soon! We did some serious digging!

Lukas pretending to be a old man with a cane. My friend Missy and her daughter Alli Alli and Lukas built their own sand castle.

Jaren giving out orders on their sand castle.


I love Lukas's chubby little toes!

We had a visitor in our backyard.


Aubrey LOVES the sand!

Jaren had such a hard time picking out his treat to bring home


He was making fresh Taffy

We visited Devil's Lake. The playground is awesome
Justin and the kids. Justin use to come to this place when he was a kid.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun and I can just smell the ocean and envision the waves. We don't visit the beach often enough. I can't wait for summer, I love 90 degrees weather, unfortunately, I'm the only one that enjoys the hot weather in my family. The kids are all adorable and they look like they're having a great time playing on the sand. What a fun thing to do for Mother's day. We spent that day at Disneyland, my favorite place on earth. Happy late Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be kept refrigerated, try looking in the area where the cheese is kept, the open refrigerated section. Good luck, let me know if you make them. I'd love to hear how you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, where's Devil's Lake? We need a good playground over there when my inlaws come.
    Those pictures of the toes are adorable.
    And, I SO recognize your friends! LOL
    The little girl played soccer with Kolby last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. If I keep saying it, will it come true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Devil's Lake! Did you stay at Cathy Horner's place?

    Looks like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete