Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time For Some More Crafts...

So I've been trying to get some projects done around the house. I can't wait to show you what we are doing with the house! I'm sure everyone has seen the Family Rules that are being made around blog land. I got my first taste of one over at Tatertots and Jello http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2009/09/mod-podge-mania-family-rules-canvas.html I loved how she used all the different prints of paper and fonts. For now here is one of my latest projects. Our new Family Rules Canvas. I used my cricut machine to cut out all the letters and applied them with Modge Podge. It took sometime to get it done, but I'm happy with it. I'm making some vinyl letters to apply to the wall above it that will say Family Rules.


sweetcharli"Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

7 comments:

  1. cuteness Samantha.. love it, way to go. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those before and would love to do it. You did a great job on yours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out gorgeous!!! Did you use a plain canvas???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading it makes me feel happy! Good Job, turned out very well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I've seen that around and wanted to try my hand at it. Hope when I do it turns out as cute as yours did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I wish I would have had one of these to hang when my children were small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Very colorful and fun to catch all their attention! Thanks for linking up with Sweet Charli!

    ReplyDelete