Thursday, September 3, 2009

Overheard From The Drivers Seat....

This morning I had just picked up our neighbor kid and was starting to back out of their driveway when this conversation was brought up. Remember that they are only 6 years old.I was laughing so hard I had to put the car back into park until I could stop. When the kid sat down and started buckling up this is what he said to Jaren.
Kid- "Holy Lord of all Gods Jaren. Your legs are really hairy!"
Jaren-"I know, (KID) I'm a gorilla. That is why I'm so hairy."
Kid-"I don't have any hair on my legs. Why are you so hairy?"
Jaren-"I don't know, I just am."
Laughing from everyone in the car.
Jaren-"Look, (KID) even my arms are hairy. See."
Kid-"I hope I'm never that hairy."

Oh I can already tell this is going to be a fun carpool year. I just wonder what the two of them talk about in my neighbors car?

2 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can guess whom that might be . . . I thin it runs in the family ; )

    ReplyDelete