Friday, July 2, 2010

Saying goodbye...

This week we had our friends the Campbell's over for dinner and some fun in the sprinklers. They are moving to another town a couple of hours away. We have been friends with them for over three years so it's hard to see them go. Our friendship started when I did daycare for them and has just grown since then. When Olivia was just a baby she started coming to my house and so she has always felt like another one of my kids. It will take some adjusting to not having her over every week. My family is excited for the new adventures that will becoming their way and we know it won't be the end of our friendship. Planning their attack
He got a little cold!

Madisen and Jaren


Miss Olivia

3 comments:

  1. I know so many people that know them that I almost sad they are leaving even though I've never met them! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, that's sad when friends move. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss them too! Kaylene and I were co secretaries for the PTC at Jackson's school.

    ReplyDelete