Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Fun Playdate...

Earlier this week my friend Jackie and her son Tommy came over for a play date. Jackie and her family live in New York and had came to Oregon for a visit. This was the first time I got to see Tommy and he is just adorable. I think Aubrey loved having someone her size to play with and kept calling him baby. He will be 2 tomorrow. Our blown up air mattress became a fort while Jackie and I got to catch up. I've really missed having Jackie around and hope we will see more of them during their next visit to the West coast. We tried several pictures, but they were Not in the mood ;)

The kids all played in our little house
Aubrey was ringing the doorbell to come in.


3 comments:

  1. Play dates are so fun, especially with good friends. Hope your summer is going well. Have a great day! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! How great to see friends that you haven't seen in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete