Friday, April 2, 2010

Make New Friends Friday...

Hey everyone, I'm linking up this week with my friend Jill over at http://barnesfamilylove.blogspot.com/2010/04/something-new.html. Barnes Yard. She is starting a new fun post for the month of April so everyone can give a shout out to a blog they really enjoy reading. This way we can all find great new blogs without all the searching. So if your interested in joining head on over to her blog and link up. This will be a great new way to make new bloggie friends =)
So on to my post... I want to give a shout out to a new blog that I love called, LarsenLoves. Jen is a very crafty stay-at-home mommy. I love that she not only shows decorating tips, craft tutorials but also a Jen Glam Girl Post once a week. I knew I would love to be her friend in real life if I got to meet her! Go over to http://larsenloves.blogspot.com/ and check her out. You will also find a link to her great craft blog. Don't forget to check out Jill's blog if you want to join in the fun, or just check out everyone's shout outs. Thanks Jill

blog button


6 comments:

  1. This is a good idea! I'll have to do it sometime this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great "blog party"! I visited the LarsonLoves blog. Love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha! Thanks for linking up with us. I am headed over to Larsen Loves right now. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW' Samantha... thank you so much sweets! I.R.L... we would be friends. Thanks for posting my blog name and link, so flattered! HUGS~ and have a wonderful Easter! JGG

    ReplyDelete