Sunday, July 5, 2009

Prepairing for Surgery

As my stress level is slowing rising I'm trying to get ready for Aubrey's surgery in the morning. We have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am and surgery starts at 7:30. It's so scary knowing that I have to hand her over to someone and watch them walk away with her. I worry that I won't be able to help her with the pain and the fear she may have of all the strangers around her. I'm sure that the surgeon will do a great job and that her hernia will be repaired and her ovary will be put back in it's correct spot and will undamaged. Throughout the day I've found myself saying small little prayers to God just to keep her safe and I have to remember that it's out of my control. I guess I need to pray for myself to help keep my stress level down and my emotions in check.

3 comments:

  1. We will definitely be praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, I just prayed for Aubrey and for you. I will continue to pray all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Aubrey, if you need anything please call! Lori

    ReplyDelete