Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh how I BELIEVE in Prayer

Earlier this week I had wrote about my Aunt who is in the hospital suffering from a severe brain injury. The night she was life flighted to the hospital we were told that it looked like she may be brain dead. On a scale from 1-10, (10 being the worst) she was listed at a 9. As you could imagine it left us with very little hope. I'm happy to say things have made a huge turnaround. She is now starting to move her limbs, showing reaction to pain, and tears ran down her cheeks. Even though she is still in medical induced coma. When I got the news from my family all I could do was cry. We went from nothing left to hold onto to this. During her fall her brain had also shifted and as of today it is starting to correct itself. We all know she is no were near a clean bill of health but our hope is growing stronger everyday. Now that is the true power of prayer!

1 comment:

  1. That is the power of prayer. How encouraging! I just said another prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete