Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Great Read!

It's about time I get my blog back on track! It's been a long time since I've posted and so much has happened.

Have you read this book?
If not, your missing out! You may have heard of the Pioneer Woman from all of her amazing food recipes. The lady knows how to cook.  I had no idea she was writing a book until it was suggested to me. I had a really hard time putting it down to get back to mommy reality.

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels is a true love story of how The Pioneer Woman ended up meeting the man of her dreams. She had been posting short stories on her blog http://thepioneerwoman.com/ about how they met. Readers were so in love with the stories they kept asking for more. She finally decided to sit down and write out her whole story.

SO... if your looking for a great summer read, pick up a copy. You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment