Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 3...

Ok so I have been slacking a little, ok a lot in the posting area of my life. I have to admit. I will post some new pictures in the am. So do check back to see what my family has been up to. For now I just wanted to touch base on the Body After Baby Challenge. We are just starting week 3 now. I have lost just a little over 2 pounds during the last week. Not super great but still it's a start. I have been running on the old tread mill and boy does it feel good. Even though I'm not noticing a huge difference on the scale, I am starting to get the saggy jean butt look. I usually NEVER dry my jeans, but I have had to start drying them just to get them to shrink some. YES!!! So this next week our challenge is to work on eating from 2 different food groups at every meal. Check back with me next week to see what is going on with the challenge. Meanwhile you can go over to http://www.mamanotes.com/2009/10/body-after-baby-week-three.html and see what the program is all about. Wish me luck to a better week.

1 comment: