Monday, March 30, 2009

A special celebration...




During this last week, Aubrey turned 4 months. So we decided to celebrate the fact that she is already 1/3 of the way through her first year. Since she isn't eating anything besides formula, we decided to make pancakes for the rest of us. Lukas was a great helper and we colored the pancakes a blue/green color. (I was out of red food coloring or else I know Lukas would have picked out pink) We then put a #4 candle on top and the boys helped her blow it out. I'm sure she enjoyed it as much as the boys did! =) I also wanted to mention that Aubrey went to the doctor and now was a whopping 10pounds, 14ounces. We were so proud that she has finally made it into the double digits. She has also grown to 23 3/4 inches long. We hope her weight will pick up once she starts to eat cereal.

2 comments:

  1. Samantha, I must say I have the cutest little cousins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The group picture is so sweet. I think it is precious that you celebrated 4 months!

    ReplyDelete