Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mommy's girl...



Life around the Miller house has been very busy. I'm watching extra kids for a 6-7 week period. So needless to say, our house is a mad house!! Everyone is younger than Lukas, so I have my hands full. We have all been sick on top of it I'm going on almost 4 weeks. I can't seem to kick this one to the curb. Justin and I have been getting lots of little projects done around the house and can't wait to post some of them. Aubrey is growing so fast and seems to change on a daily basis. She loves to play on her floor mat and has recently discovered the mirror and her own reflection. It's hard to take pictures of her playing on her tummy because she rolls over as soon as we put her down to play.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! It was so good to see you guys last weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a recipe for one busy house!!

    ReplyDelete