Monday, November 16, 2009

Preschool Bash

Lukas had such a great time at his preschool Halloween party this year. He has set back and watched his older brother and now it was finally his turn. I was only able to put part of his costume on him so he was dressed as a half rocker half preschooler. =) For his treat to hand out to classmates was some kid suschi that I made. It was a HIT! I was the only parent who joined in on dressing up, but had fun anyway. Kind of crazy to dress up as a Resses Peanut Butter Cups, considering Lukas is allergic to peanuts.



2 comments:

  1. Love the treats! What was the rest of his costume and how come he couldn't wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the costume! I LOVE the treats! : ) You are probably the closest thing he could get to a real peanut butter cup on Halloween, huh? Poor lil guy.

    ReplyDelete