Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Body-After-Baby...

OK,I have to give myself a pat on the back! I stayed out of my kids candy! Both of my boys ended up with a large Ziploc back full of candy. I did have one weakness though, Grandma's caramel corn. UGH. She makes my husband and me a bag every year and let me tell you it's way to hard to stay away from it. Thanks Grandma Shirley. My mouth is already watering waiting for that bag next year. Anyways I didn't loose a lot this week just a little over a pound, but I didn't gain any and it was Halloween. During this next week our challenge is to get 8 hours of sleep a night. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I ate my entire bag of caramel corn in the car on the way home after trick or treating her house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on staying out of the candy. We all have to indulge a little or we would loose our minds. Carmel Corn is a must enjoy treat.

    God bless and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete