Monday, June 22, 2009

8 Things...

My friend Jane Ann over at Gravity of Motion has tagged me. This looked like fun and maybe it will be a good reminder years from now just how crazy my life can be.

8 things I look forward to...
1. My husband getting me Starbucks every weekend. (He enjoys it to)
2. When Aubrey can say Mama
3. Lukas starting preschool. (He is beyond ready)
4. Whenever Justin and I can get a night out without kids
5. Another mommy vacation
6. Friday play dates with my MOPS group
7. Buying a home in the country
8. Watching my children grow and change on a daily basis

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Wished my husband a happy fathers day.
2. Went to church
3. Enjoyed the fact that our garage sale is OVER
4. Ate to much at the family BBQ
5. Had fun watching Aubrey and Sierra try to talk to each other
6. Loved ever sip of my Starbucks!
7. Helped my husband clean up his shop (because of my messy garage sale)
8. Went to bed loving life.

8 things I wish I could do...
1. Go back to college and know exactly what I want to do as I get older
2. Travel the world with my family
3. See my best friend on a regular basis (She lives in CT)
4. Heal my daughter without her having surgery
5. Cure my son's allergies
6. Eat whatever I wanted and never gain a ounce
7. Be all caught up with my children's scrapbooks
8. Be less fearful


8 shows I watch...
1. Greys
2. Private Practice
3. Housewife's of OC, NYC, Jersey and Atlanta (I know they are crazy)
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
6. HGTV
7. Little Bill
8. Sid the Science Kid

Bloggers I tag...
Not just Maya's Mama
All About Addie
Sierra Lou
Our Little World

And 2 years ago at this time I was trying to get prego. Thank goodness that is over with =) What were you dong two years ago? I hope you all fill this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment