Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rolling over and Ocho???

Well this past weekend Aubrey started rolling over. None of us have seen the process, just the end result of her lying on back. The first time this happened I tried to get her to roll over for me for at least 5 minutes. Lets just say nothing happened. So we have left her alone and thought we would catch her next time. As I walked into the room today, once again Aubrey had rolled over without being seen. Lukas had been with me making lunch and Jaren was at school. When I told Lukas to look at sister and that she had rolled over again he informed me that Ocho had helped her. For those of you that don't know who Ocho is, let me introduce you. Ocho is Lukas's imaginary friend. = ) He is three years old, with black hair and a mustache. He lives with his parents in California and travels to Mexico a lot. Some how he is constantly showing up in our home, I guess between his travel arrangements. We have grown to love Ocho and will enjoy sharing his tales with you. At least now we know for now how Aubrey is rolling over...

No comments:

Post a Comment